They begin by arguing over the Saints' final play call of Drew Brees running a bootleg. Andrew discusses if the Saints new found running game is here to stay. Dave wonders how Sean Payton got so out-coached. Kevin has a few words about the officiating, most of them of the four letter variety. Get comfortable, he has a lot to say, including bath salts, Tom Brady, among other things.
The boys then go nuts about a Mike Freeman column and his ripping of Sean Payton.
Does Khiry Robinson need to be getting more rushing attempts than Darren Sproles? Kevin is excited about his BFF Kenny Stills. Andrew wonders how Jimmy Graham's injury might affect his contract situation. Ralph is starting to worry about Marques Colston.
Will the Saints have two guys with double digit sacks?
The guys wrap up with the worst Tweet of the week, answer your questions, and announce a contest where you can have Kevin or Ralph insult the non-Saints fan in your family.
P.S. - Donate and the audio quality stays awesome and don't forget to download our Iphone app!
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Bleacher Report's Mike Freeman Calls Sean Payton Arrogant, Dumb
- Jimmy Graham Getting MRI on Foot
- Why the Refs are Not at Fault for Saints' 30-27 Loss to the Patriots
- Saints vs. Patriots: Referees Missed Holding Call on Final Tom Brady Play
- Saints vs. Patriots Player Grades: Defense and Special Teams