Kevin, Dave and Kevin join Ralph to discuss the Saints releasing Martez Wilson to keep Ryan Griffin from going to St. Louis.
The boys also argue over if the Saints are too Jimmy Graham and Darren Sproles dependent on offense. Kevin implores Kenny Stills to play better. Dave has a meltdown over Mark Ingram and Kevin sings Poison.
Helium Kevin makes an appearance.
Does Sean Payton have the most underrated coaching tree in football?
They answer Twitter questions like which Saint players look like Muppets. Serious football.
Worst Tweeter of the Week!
They also preview the Buffalo game and Kevin describes his recent wrestling injuries.
P.S. - Donate and the audio quality stays awesome and don't forget to download our Iphone app!
Listen to this podcast below. Get the feed right here and/or download it on iTunes right here.
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Saints Promote QB Ryan Griffin From Practice Squad To Active Roster
- Does Drew Brees still Know How to Spread the Ball Around?
- Will the Saints Trade Mark Ingram?: Saints Mailbag Answers
- Saints' Drew Brees Too Dependent on Jimmy Graham?
- Saints vs. Patriots 2013: Referees Missed Another Crucial Penalty in Saints' Week 6 Loss to Patriots