Dave is really excited that he saw Drew Brees after the Saints big win but he was more excited about his Kenny Stills prediction from last week.
Kevin explains why after seven weeks the defense has been way more consistent than the offense.
Andrew says Drew Brees' performance against the Bills was a masterpiece considering the protection he got.
Dave wonders how many plays Jimmy Graham will play the next few weeks.
Andrew breaks down why the offensive line is struggling so much and what schemes Sean Payton might use to try and fix it.
Ralph thinks the big hit on Thad Lewis will pay dividends against running quarterbacks Russell Wilson and Colin Kaepernick.
Kevin is really excited about the Ryan Bowl.
Andrew thinks Jonathan Vilma will eventually see playing time in 2013.
Your Twitter questions, including hard hitting ones like Halloween candy rankings and whether or not the Saints can get the #1 seed in the NFC.
Jets Preview and Kevin battles a three year old.
P.S. - Donate and the audio quality stays awesome and don't forget to download our Iphone app!
Listen to this podcast below. Get the feed right here and/or download it on iTunes right here.
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Saints vs. Bills Player Grades: Defense and Special Teams
- Saints vs. Bills 2013 Player Grades: Offense
- Saints vs. Bills 2013 Must-See Photos from the Game
- Bills vs. Saints Recap: Links, Tweets, & Video From the Saints' 35-17 Win Over the Bills
- NFL Week 8 Seven from Sunday: Drew Brees Eclipses Fran Tarkenton on All-Time Touchdown Pass List