New Orleans Saints running back Darren Sproles is out for the rest of the game against the Jets, ESPN's John Clayton reporting:
Darren Sproles out of the game for the Saints with an ankle injury.— John Clayton (@ClaytonESPN) November 3, 2013
Sproles had one catch for 2 yards during the Saints' first drive, then was taken to the locker room by trainers.
Ironic, because Sproles is usually the ones doing the ankle breaking.
[UPDATE, 11/03/13 12:43 PM CST ]: John Clayton is now reporting that Darren Sproles actually has a concussion.
Saints saying it's a concussion for Sproles.— John Clayton (@ClaytonESPN) November 3, 2013
Here is the hit Darren Sproles took that probably caused the concussion:
More from Canal Street Chronicles:
- Saints at Jets 2013: Game Time, TV Schedule, Online Streaming, Odds and More
- Saints vs. Jets 2013 Preview and Matchup History
- New Orleans Saints vs New York Jets 2013: Facing Chris Ivory
- Saints vs. Jets 2013: Ode to the Jets ("Leaving on a Jet Plane" Parody)
- Saints Wide Receiver Lance Moore is Due to Make an Impact