Andrew begins by discussing Ralph's romantic text while Ralph pats himself on the back for predicting the score. The show then gets back to football and Junior Galette giving out body bags to Cam Newton.
Are the Saints struggles on the road as simple as the offensive line sucking away from the Dome? The boys argue if the Saints receivers are still very good.
Should you care about the indoor noise record? How disappointed should we be the Saints handed out dish towels.
Andrew breaks down the improvement of Corey White. Kevin wants to remind America THAT DREW BREES IS THE GODDAMN MAN!
Plus, the boys announce a winner in their insult-a-family-member contest and take your Twitter questions, like will Kevin marry a listener, are Sean Payton and Steve Smith boys, or if you couldn't think of anything to print on a towel wouldn't you at least text Brett Favre to see if he had some ideas?
They then preview the St. Louis Rams game with mediocre insight from St. Louis resident Kevin.
P.S. - Donate and the audio quality stays awesome and don't forget to download our iphone app!
WARNING: podcast contains explicit language
- Saints vs. Panthers Player Grades: Defense and Special Teams
- Saints vs. Panthers Player Grades: Offense
- Saints vs. Panthers Sunday Night Football Must-See Photo Recap
- Saints vs. Panthers SNF Recap: Brees, Colston, and Graham Shine in 31-13 Win
- Panthers vs Saints Final Score: Brees tops 50,000 yards as Saints Win 31-13