Thankfully this is a day game. At the time of kickoff at 1:35 pm PST in CenturyLink Field the temperature is expected to be 44 degrees. That's really not bad, moderate in fact; significantly warmer than it was this past weekend when the Saints beat the Eagles. That's the good news.
The bad news is that there is a 66% chance of rain, which basically means it's definitely going to rain for at least some portion of the game. Not ideal for a passing team like the Saints. Fortunately, their new-found dedication for running the ball may actually offset the precipitation.
Making matters slightly worse is that wind gusts are expected to reach 12 mph out of the SSW. That could also effect the passing game and definitely the kicking game.
- 2014 NFL Playoffs: What's In A Seed?
- Saints vs. Eagles Playoff Recap: Saints End Road Playoff Drought, Defeat Eagles 26-24
- Saints vs. Eagles NFL Wild Card Playoff Recap Podcast
- Saints vs. Eagles NFL Wild Card Playoff Photo Gallery
- Saints vs. Eagles NFL Wild Card Playoffs Final Score: Saints Win 26-24