Mark Ingram was nominated for the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week for his outstanding performance against the Green Bay Packers (had 24 carries for 172 yards and a touchdown in the Saints’ 44-23 win). This is Ingram’s first nomination of the year. We encourage you to go to NFL.com/FedEx to vote. If Ingram wins, FedEx will make a $2,000 donation to New Orleans’s local chapter of the American Red Cross.
- Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger passed for 522 yards and six touchdowns for a 150.6 passer rating in the Steelers' 51-34 win against the Indianapolis Colts.
- New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady threw for 354 yards and five touchdowns for a 148.4 passer rating in the Patriots' 51-23 win against the Chicago Bears.
- Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers threw for 418 yards and a touchdown against New Orleans.
- New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram had 24 carries for 172 yards and a touchdown in the Saints' 44-23 win against the Green Bay Packers.
- Houston Texans running back Arian Foster had 20 carries for 151 yards and two touchdowns in the Texans' 30-16 victory against the Tennessee Titans.
- Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray rushed for 141 yards, and added 80 yards receiving for 221 total yards from scrimmage, against the Washington Redskins
Every Monday night, following the Monday Night football game, through Thursday at 3 p.m. ET, fans may visit NFL.com/FedEx to cast votes for their favorite players nominated that week. FedEx and the NFL will announce the winners every Thursday afternoon and award a $2,000 donation in each player's name to their teams' local area chapters of the American Red Cross to assist with disaster relief and preparedness.
Spread the word. #AirandGround