The boys break down the big win in Chicago and get you ready for the Falcons. They breakdown:
- The Saints defense being so awesome it got Jay Cutler benched.
- Where did those 7 sacks come from? Will they reappear?
- Was Ricky Jackson coming out of retirement and getting 3 sacks greatest performance ever?
- Pierre Warren is Sammy Knight 2.0.
- Drew Brees has been kicking ass for a month (except vs. Carolina).
- Can new secondary hold up vs. Atlanta?
- Special Guest Dave Choate of The Falcoholic joins to preview the game and have a 'Misery Off" with Ralph.
WARNING: podcast contains explicit language