Hey, Saints fans! Welcome back to the Gifs from the Game series where we look at notable and interesting clips from Saints games. This past Sunday Eli Manning and the Giants faced a wrathful Drew Brees and also the Saints.
What a friggin game. Un-friggin-believable. Setting aside the fact that Brandon Browner continues to be a penalty machine, Breaux yielded a perfect QB rating to Manning when targeted, and Khiry Robinson had a most unfortunate and devastating season-ending leg injury, Brees and the Saints offense were, well, in mid season form. Enjoy!
Oh yea, Kai Forbath for President!
1. Kenny Vaccaro chases Rashad Jennings down from behind
2. Kevin Williams STOUT
3. Stephone Anthony STOUT
//But then Odell Beckham Jr gets a TD on the next play :(
4. Benjamin Watson
5. Mislead and then cede to Snead
//That's probably what they call this play. I dunno.
6. Ramon Humber! Eli sorta just flails
7. Watson continues being clutch
8. Let's see that one again
9. Cookin' fools
10. Anthony on the stuff
11. I mean, I know he's quiet
//Marques Colston all alone - Easy TD
12. Kasim Edebali gets his 3rd sack on the season
13. Perfect pass from Brees to Colston for 1st down
14. Another Brees' jumper
//Another Snead TD
15. Figured Odell Beckham would probably be a problem
16. It's alive.
17. One more time
//Slow Mobius action
18. Byrd forces fumble after leaving the field
//Byrd is the wyrd
19. Clifford Spiller Jr
20. Watson/Brees just feasting
21. Bobby Richardson sack
//BS holding penalty called
22. Ingram's longest scamper of the night
23. Spiller TD to tie the game at 49
//At first I was like "wtf", and then I was like "wtf"
24. Lewis is Randle's shadow on this pass attempt
25. Murphy clutch return
//Snead with a redemption fumble recovery
26. Like I said - Kai Forbath for President