Most Saints fans had written off this season a long time ago. But technically, it's not over yet and the Saints still have a chance, albeit it a miniscule one, to make the post-season. It would take winning out the season by the Saints and a whole lot of cooperation from many of the other teams around the league. So here's what needs to happen in order for the Saints to make the 2015 NFL playoffs:
1) The Saints must WIN all of their remaining games (Lions, Jaguars, Falcons).
2) The Vikings must LOSE all of their remaining games (Bears, Giants, Packers).
3) The Buccaneers must LOSE two of their three remaining games (Rams, Bears, Panthers).
4) The Rams must LOSE one of their remaining games (Buccaneers, Seahawks, 49ers).
5) The second place team in the NFC East must be 7-9 or it must be the Eagles or Giants with an 8-8 record.