This week the boys discuss the horrible, no good, awful Saints preseason opener and try to find any ray of sunshine. Ralph even attempts to not go full DOOM! They also talk about:
- If C.J. Spiller is dead, injured, and has 'The Buffalo Stink' on him.
- Thank God Saints corners weren't seriously hurt.
- The quarterbacks looked good.
- Convincing themselves into believing not having Junior Galette is no big deal.
- Why practices and game vs. Patriots might be best insight we get all preseason
- Your Twitter questions.
WARNING: podcast contains explicit language