Sunday marks the 43rd time the New Orleans Saints (1-3) and Carolina Panthers (1-4) meet each other. Their division rivalry dates back to 1995 back in the old days of the NFC West, and both teams need to win this one. Unfortunately, only one will prevail.
Fun Fact: The Saints lost seven consecutive home games to the Panthers from 2002-2008.
Series Head-to-Head: Panthers lead 23-19.
Last 5 Meetings
- 12/6/15 - Panthers 41, Saints 38
- 9/27/15 - Panthers 27, Saints 22
- 12/7/14 - Panthers 41, Saints 10
- 10/30/14 - Saints 28, Panthers 10
- 12/22/13 - Panthers 17, Saints 13
Panthers vs Saints coverage
- To stay up-to-date with all the latest action, thoughts, and opinions, we've thrown up a Twitter widget list of all of the relevant Saints media figures to keep up with. We encourage all Saints and football fans to drop a note to talk about things you like, don't like, and just have conversation with fellow members of Who Dat Nation.
Which team needs to win this game more?
This poll is closed