It's only the 12th time in NFL history that the New Orleans Saints (0-3) and San Diego Chargers (1-2) meet on Sunday. The Saints disappointed us all on the big stage, and find themselves in a hole that they will have to quickly climb out of.
Fun Fact: This is the first time the Saints have visited San Diego since 2004, and Drew Brees picked them apart.
Series Head-to-Head: Chargers lead 7-4.
Last 5 Meetings
- 10/7/12 - Saints 31, Chargers 24
- 10/26/08 - Saints 37, Chargers 32 (London)
- 11/7/04 - Chargers 43, Saints 17
- 9/10/00 - Saints 28, Chargers 27
- 9/7/97 - Chargers 20, Saints 6
Saints vs Chargers coverage
- To stay up-to-date with all the latest action, thoughts, and opinions, we've thrown up a Twitter widget list of all of the relevant Saints media figures to keep up with. We encourage all Saints and football fans to drop a note to talk about things you like, don't like, and just have conversation with fellow members of Who Dat Nation.
Is this a must-win game for the New Orleans Saints?
This poll is closed