It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction for the Week 10 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: at home versus the defending Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Rankins Breakout - Rookie DT Sheldon Rankins gets two sacks in the game.
- Ingram back-to-back - Mark Ingram has a second straight week of 150 yards on the ground.
- Broncos D has first - Saints are first team to get a 100+ yard receiver in a game against Denver’s secondary.
- Need for Snead - Willie Snead is the Saints leading receiver.
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Saints out-sack the Broncos.
- Broncos offense held to less than 200 total yards.
- Saints don’t allow a single kickoff return past the 25.
Well, those are ours - what are yours? Share in the comments. Send me presents.