1. Dallas Cowboys (Last Week: #1, -) – Another week, another Ezekiel Elliott domination. The Cowboys offense keeps finding ways to get it done.
2. New England Patriots (Last Week: #2, -) – It look a bit longer in the game than expected, but the Patriots were eventually able to put a beating on the San Francisco 49ers.
3. Oakland Raiders (Last Week: #3, -) – The Raiders were able to hold on for a win against the Houston Texans on Monday Night Football. The AC/DC connection is FIRE right now.
4. Seattle Seahawks (Last Week: #4, -) – The Seahawks are back. After a brief down-bit during the middle of the season, the Seahawks are back with a vengeance, and proved that with a two-possession win against the Philadelphia Eagles.
5. Denver Broncos (Last Week: #6, +1) – Broncos move up a spot on a Bye due to a loss by their divisional foe, Chiefs.
6. Atlanta Falcons (Last Week: #8, +2) – Like the Broncos, the Falcons move up on a Bye, but they move up two spots as both the Chiefs and Eagles drop this week.
7. Washington Redskins (Last Week: #9, +2) – The Redskins might have found their feature back in Rob Kelley and Kirk Cousins had a monster game against the Packers.
8. Kansas City Chiefs (Last Week: #5, -3) – In one of the bigger upsets across the NFL, the Chiefs small winning streak was snapped at the hands of Jameis Winston and the rest of the Tampa Bay Bucs.
9. New York Giants (Last Week: #11, +2) – Odell Beckham Jr. just hasn’t been able to have the dominant year many fans (and fantasy football players) were expecting. Still, against a struggling Bears team, the G-Men were able to get the win.
10.Philadelphia Eagles (Last Week: #7, -3) – Carson Wentz is having a mini-roller coaster of a season right now, and last week was not necessarily his strongest game. The Eagles are not out of the NFC East picture yet, but with Dallas and Washington rolling, they will need to step their game up.
11.Pittsburgh Steelers (Last Week: #14, +3) – Another week, another whooping put on the Cleveland Browns, this time by the Steelers.
12.Minnesota Vikings (Last Week: #13, +1) – After a few weeks of mediocre offense, the Vikings were able to have a strong showing against a tough Cardinals defense for an important win at home.
13.Cincinnati Bengals (Last Week: #12, -1) – The Bengals lost the game to the Bills, and might have lost A.J. Green for the season. Yikes.
14.Houston Texans (Last Week: #10, -4) – I’m honestly starting to get tired of saying, “Brock Osweiller isn’t living up to the expectations set by his free agent contract.” So there.
15.Miami Dolphins (Last Week: #17, +2) – The Dolphins went their first bazillion drives of the game with nothing to show for it, and then scored on their final two drives to steal a win in Los Angeles.
16.Baltimore Ravens (Last Week: #15, -1) – Even with Mike Wallace and Steve Smith Sr. having resurgent years, the Ravens offense just can’t get it going.
17.Detroit Lions (Last Week: #18, +1) – The Lions beat the Jaguars. On a side note, Marvin Jones has fallen off a cliff this season after his strong start.
18.Buffalo Bills (Last Week: #19, +1) – Rex and Rob Ryan were able to get an impressive win over the Bengals, and having lost WR Sammy Watkins, the Bills will have no sympathy for Cincinnati losing A.J. Green.
19.Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Last Week: #25, +6) – The Bucs ending the Chief’s mini winning streak was probably the upset of the week. Was it a bad game for the Chiefs? Was it a really good game for the Bucs? Time will tell.
20.New York Jets (Last Week: #20, -) – Jets stay put on a Bye.
21.New Orleans Saints (Last Week: #16, -5) – Special Teams = sadness.
22.Tennessee Titans (Last Week: #21, -1) – The Titans just have not been able to string back-to-back solid games yet. After a domination of the Packers, the Titans lose to the Colts. Huh?
23.Arizona Cardinals (Last Week: #22, -1) – David Johnson can’t win games by himself. He’s definitely trying, though.
24.Los Angeles Rams (Last Week: #23, -1) – A poor first game has some pundits already ready to label Jared Goff a bust. Let’s wait a bit before we start throwing that word around, Andrus Peat.
25.Carolina Panthers (Last Week: #27, +2) – The Panthers found a way to win at home and were able to use their healthy secondary to create turnovers against Drew Brees and the high-powered Saints offense.
26.San Diego Chargers (Last Week: #26, -) – The Chargers stay put on a Bye.
27.Indianapolis Colts (Last Week: #28, +1) – Andrew Luck might miss the next game with a concussion, so the Colts’ win over the Titans came at a price.
28.Green Bay Packers (Last Week: #24, -4) – The Packers secondary is getting to Saints-level bad. Maybe even WORSE, if that’s possible.
29.Jacksonville Jaguars (Last Week: #29, -) – Jacksonville lost. Again.
30.Chicago Bears (Last Week: #30, -) – Chicago lost. Again. (And Jay Cutler is probably done in Chicago.)
31.San Francisco 49ers (Last Week: #31, -) – San Francisco lost. Again.
32.Cleveland Browns (Last Week: #32, -) – Cleveland lost. Again. (Are they really going to go 0-16?)
1. Dallas Cowboys (Last Week: #2, +1) - Tony Romo surely isn’t coming back any time soon. Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott are gallantly leading the Cowboys to a first round Bye.
2. New England Patriots (Last Week: #1, -1) - I’m sure revenge felt nice for the Seahawks, being able to keep the Patriots out of the endzone, but it still won’t make up for the Super Bowl.
3. Oakland Raiders (Last Week: #4, +1) - The Falcons loss bump the Raiders up a spot after their Bye.
4. Seattle Seahawks (Last Week: #7, +3) - The Seahawks look like a different, more complete, team at this point in the season. Jimmy Graham might finally be clicking in the Seattle offense.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (Last Week: #5, -) - The Chiefs were barely able to beat the Panthers, winning on a last-second field goal. It’s still a win, but the Chiefs don’t move in the rankings.
6. Denver Broncos (Last Week: #6, -) - Similarly, the Broncos stay put after a win only with the help of questionable officiating to end the game in New Orleans.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (Last Week: #8, +1) - The Eagles were able to surprise the Falcons after losing a their last few games, proving the Meadowlands is still a tough place to come in and play.
8. Atlanta Falcons (Last Week: #3, -5) - The Falcons defense is what it is at this point. Games like this will happen.
9. Washington Redskins (Last Week: #10, +1) - The Redskins were able to hold on for a victory over the Minnesota Vikings and are trying to keep pace in a tight NFC East.
10. Houston Texans (Last Week: #11, +1) - The Texans were able to beat the Jaguars, but Lamar Miller still isn’t producing like Texans fans expected.
11. New York Giants (Last Week: #14, +3) - The G-Men are another NFC East team trying to keep pace with the Cowboys, and at least for another week, they were able to win as well.
12. Cincinnati Bengals (Last Week: #13, +1) - A.J. Green is incredible. We know that. If only he had an incredible QB throwing him the ball at all times.
13. Minnesota Vikings (Last Week: #9, -4) - Minnesota keeps taking hits, both in the loss column and with injuries, so their position in the Power Rankings takes hits as well.
14. Pittsburgh Steelers (Last Week: #12, -2) - Many fans were expecting this to be the week the Cowboys were made to look week. Yeah. It didn’t happen.
15. Baltimore Ravens (Last Week: #17, +2) - After a close start to the game, Baltimore was eventually able to put a beating on the inferior Browns squad.
16. New Orleans Saints (Last Week: #15, -1) - As a Saints fan, I’m sick of talking about the game :(
17. Miami Dolphins (Last Week: #22, +5) - Miami is surging back after a poor start to the year and are making a last-minute push for contention with a win over a talented Chargers squad.
18. Detroit Lions (Last Week: #18, -) - Detroit stays put on a Bye.
19. Buffalo Bills (Last Week: #16, -3) - Ditto for Buffalo.
20. New York Jets (Last Week: #19, -1) - In what was a terribly boring game, the Jets beat the Rams 9-3. The Rams are making a change at QB. It’s time the Jets consider it as well.
21. Tennesse Titans (Last Week: #28, +7) - Other than Titans fans, who saw this beatdown happening beforehand? Surely not the Packers.
22. Arizona Cardinals (Last Week: #24, +2) - David Johnson and the Cardinals were supposed to wreak havoc on the 49ers defense. Johnson still had a good day, but this was far too close a game for the Cardinals.
23. Los Angeles Rams (Last Week: #26, +3) - It’s not the Jared Goff show. Let’s see what happens.
24. Green Bay Packers (Last Week: #20, -4) - Ouch. This just isn’t the year for Green Bay.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Last Week: #27, +2) - Tampa Bay was able to avenge their stomping at the hands of the Falcons last week and put up their own against the Bears.
26. San Diego Chargers (Last Week: #21, -5) - The Chargers remind me a lot of the Cardinals. Some weeks they look great. Some weeks they look mediocre. Some weeks they look less than that. This was a mediocre week.
27. Carolina Panthers (Last Week: #23, +4) - Carolina lost, but they still go up a bit for staying close with the very good Kansas City Chiefs in a game that could have easily come down another way.
28. Indianapolis Colts (Last Week: #25, -4) - The Colts drop in their Bye because of wins ahead of them.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (Last Week: #30, +1) - Blake Bortles is just not taking the steps forward many Jaguars fans were hoping to see. Their season isn’t over just yet, but it’s not looking good.
30. Chicago Bears (Last Week: #29, -1) - After the Bears win two weeks ago with the return of Jay Cutler, there were some who thought the Bears were finally going to climb out of the NFL’s basement. Nope.
31. San Francisco 49ers (Last Week: #31, -) - At least this game was competitive.
32. Cleveland Browns (Last Week: #32, -) - Speaking of competitive games, the Browns had a run of games where they were in it until the end. Not this time.