Both the Los Angeles Rams (4-6) and New Orleans Saints (4-6) look to keep their postseason hopes alive with a victory in Week 12. The Saints have had extended time after a disappointing Thursday Night Football loss to the Panthers, while the Rams lost a close one to the Dolphins. Gregg Williams returns to New Orleans, which certainly will bring a mixed reaction from the Dome crowd. Who wants this game more?
Fun Fact: Roman Harper still has nightmares about getting chased down by Sam Bradford.
Series Head-to-Head: Rams lead all-time series 40-32.
Last 5 Meetings
- 12/15/13 - Rams 27, Saints 16
- 10/30/11 - Rams 31, Saints 21
- 12/12/10 - Saints 31, Rams 13
- 11/15/09 - Saints 28, Rams 23
- 11/11/07 - Rams 37, Saints 29
Rams vs Saints coverage
- To stay up-to-date with all the latest action, thoughts, and opinions, we've thrown up a Twitter widget list of all of the relevant Saints media figures to keep up with. We encourage all Saints and football fans to drop a note to talk about things you like, don't like, and just have conversation with fellow members of Who Dat Nation.
Game Preview: In less than 60 seconds
What's the biggest key to the Saints winning?
This poll is closed
Take care of the football
Play flawlessly on special teams
Get up on the Rams early, and don't let off