The New Orleans Saints (3-4) look to get back to .500 for the first time in over a year when they take on the San Francisco 49ers (1-6) in a late Sunday kickoff. It's a recipe for a classic trap game for Sean Payton's squad, but they look to head back home winners to set up a big Week 10 date with the Denver Broncos at home.
Fun Fact: The Saints won six straight against the 49ers from 2002-2010.
Series Head-to-Head: 49ers lead series 48-25-2.
Last 5 Meetings
- 11/9/14 - 49ers 27, Saints 24 (OT)
- 11/17/13 - Saints 23, 49ers 20
- 11/25/12 - 49ers 31, Saints 21
- 1/14/12 - 49ers 36, Saints 32 (Divisional Playoffs)
- 9/20/10 - Saints 25, 49ers 22
Saints vs 49ers coverage
Game preview (In less than 60 seconds)
- To stay up-to-date with all the latest action, thoughts, and opinions, we've thrown up a Twitter widget list of all of the relevant Saints media figures to keep up with. We encourage all Saints and football fans to drop a note to talk about things you like, don't like, and just have conversation with fellow members of Who Dat Nation.