The New Orleans Saints 2016 season is winding down, and three out of their final four games are against NFC South opponents. Coming into Sunday's Week 14 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sean Payton's squad is still mathematically alive in the playoff race, however they aren't in control of their own destiny. You can check out all those crazy scenarios here.
Fun Fact: The Saints are 7-3 in road games against the Bucs in the Sean Payton Era.
Series Head-to-Head: Saints lead the all-time series 30-18.
Last 5 Meetings
- 12/13/15 - Saints 24, Buccaneers 17
- 9/20/15 - Buccaneers 26, Saints 19
- 12/28/14 - Saints 23, Buccaneers 20
- 10/5/14 - Saints 37, Buccaneers 31 (OT)
- 12/29/13 - Saints 42, Buccaneers 17
Saints vs Buccaneers coverage
- To stay up-to-date with all the latest action, thoughts, and opinions, we've thrown up a Twitter widget list of all of the relevant Saints media figures to keep up with. We encourage all Saints and football fans to drop a note to talk about things you like, don't like, and just have conversation with fellow members of Who Dat Nation.