Just three games remain in the New Orleans Saints 2016 season, as it's highly unlikely magic happens for the team to get into the postseason. The splash reporting is picking up, with Jason La Canfora stating that Sean Payton won't be that expensive in the offseason. The white noise will continue to grow over the next couple of months. For today, we just hope the team has their head in the game facing the Arizona Cardinals in a late kickoff.
Fun Fact: The Saints haven't won a road game in Arizona since 2000.
Series Head-to-Head: Cardinals lead the all-time series 15-14.
Last 5 Meetings
- 9/13/15 - Cardinals 31, Saints 19
- 9/22/13 - Saints 31, Cardinals 7
- 10/10/10 - Cardinals 30, Saints 20
- 1/16/10 - Saints 45, Cardinals 14 (2009 Playoffs)
- 12/16/07 - Saints 31, Cardinals 24
Saints vs Cardinals coverage
- To stay up-to-date with all the latest action, thoughts, and opinions, we've thrown up a Twitter widget list of all of the relevant Saints media figures to keep up with. We encourage all Saints and football fans to drop a note to talk about things you like, don't like, and just have conversation with fellow members of Who Dat Nation.