Don't say the New Orleans Saints aren't playing for much, as they can spoil the Atlanta Falcons bid for the No. 2 spot in the NFC Playoffs. The Saints are also trying to avoid being swept by the Falcons since that God-awful 2014 season. The Saints can't negate a Falcons first-round bye by winning and hoping that the Seahawks don't magically have a meltdown against the 49ers. In essence, it's the lesser of two evils?
Fun Fact: The Saints are 7-3 at the Georgia Dome under Sean Payton, and it's the final time they'll play each other there.
Series Head-to-Head: Falcons lead the all-time series 50-45, with one victory being a playoff matchup.
Last 5 Meetings
- 9/26/16 - Falcons 45, Saints 32
- 1/3/16 - Saints 20, Falcons 17
- 10/15/15 - Saints 31, Falcons 21
- 12/21/14 - Falcons 30, Saints 14
- 9/7/14 - Falcons 37, Saints 34 (OT)
Saints vs Falcons coverage
- To stay up-to-date with all the latest action, thoughts, and opinions, we've thrown up a Twitter widget list of all of the relevant Saints media figures to keep up with. We encourage all Saints and football fans to drop a note to talk about things you like, don't like, and just have conversation with fellow members of Who Dat Nation.
Do you care if the Saints win?
This poll is closed
Dude, it's the Falcons
I'm greedy. I want a higher draft pick