Eight games are on hand for the early kickoffs in Week 4 of the NFL. There’s quite a few interesting matchups on the day, and some we’ll absolutely have more interest in than others. Here’s the lineup:
- Buffalo Bills (2-1) at Atlanta Falcons (3-0)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2-1) at Baltimore Ravens (2-1)
- Cincinnati Bengals (0-3) at Cleveland Browns (0-3)
- Los Angeles Rams (2-1) at Dallas Cowboys (2-1)
- Tennessee Titans (2-1) at Houston Texans (1-2)
- Detroit Lions (2-1) at Minnesota Vikings (2-1)
- Carolina Panthers (2-1) at New England Patriots (2-1)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) at New York Jets (1-2)
Let’s start with the NFC South opponents, which is relevant for the Saints. The Falcons, one of two undefeated teams on the young season (Chiefs), look to keep their fortunate season going when they host the Bills. The Panthers look to rebound after getting wrecked at home against the black and gold, but have a very tough task on their hands traveling to face the Patriots.
The biggest clash of the noon games figures to be the AFC North bout between the Steelers and Ravens. Pittsburgh has won just two of the last eight meetings, but holds a 25-21 series lead over Baltimore. Meanwhile, someone has to win in the other AFC North showdown between the Browns and Bengals.
What early game are you most interested in?