It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 6 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: their first game out of the Bye against the Detroit Lions. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Offense Goes Off - Saints put up a 40-burger against the Lions defense. (Ellias)
- The Inevitable - Drew Brees throws his first and second interceptions of the season. (JM)
- Wouldn’t it be nice... - The Saints get over .500 for the first time since 2013. (JR)
- THAT’S Bold - The Saints go another game without a turnover. (Chad)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Willie Snead leads the game in targets.
- The Saints outrush the Lions 2:1.
- The Saints create one more turnover than they lose this game.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?