It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 10 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: an inter-conference matchup against the Buffalo Bills on the road. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- No Trajectory Issues Here - Wil Lutz nails 3 FGs. (Adam)
- That’d be Nice - Saints out-rush the Bills as a team. (Sig)
- Weather to Blame - Week 10 ends up being the lowest combined score for any Saints game so far this season. (Adam)
- Kamara Kicks A** - Alvin Kamara gets his first 100 rushing yard game. (Bob)
- Lutz the Hero - Wil Lutz hits a game winning field goal as time expires. (Adam)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Brandon Coleman is the Saints leading receiver on the game.
- Mark Ingram doubles LeSean McCoy’s rushing yards in the game.
- There isn’t a single turnover by either team.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?