It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 11 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: back home in the Dome to face Kirk Cousins and the Washington Redskins. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Defensive Dominance - Saints defense finishes with 5+ sacks and 2+ turnovers. (Adam)
- Back to Back - Saints rush for 200+ yards as a team for the second straight game. (Sig)
- He Said it First - Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram combine for over 200 yards. (Adam)
- No Homecoming Hero - Junior Galette doesn’t lot a single QB pressure in the game. (Hendrix)
- Hoooooooooo-Man - Michael Hoomanawanui catches a TD pass. (Adam)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- The Saints defense records more sacks than touchdowns they give up.
- No single Redskins receiver has more than 35 yards in the game.
- Drew Brees passes for 300 yards.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?