Yeah. This is strange. We’re used to seeing Saints football at noon, so this is all sorts of wrong. Seven games are on hand for the NFL’s early slate of matchups for Week 12, and here’s what we’re looking at while we wait for New Orleans.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-6) at Atlanta Falcons (6-4)
- Cleveland Browns (0-10) at Cincinnati Bengals (4-6)
- Tennessee Titans (6-4) at Indianapolis Colts (3-7)
- Buffalo Bills (5-5) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-4)
- Miami Dolphins (4-6) at New England Patriots (8-2)
- Carolina Panthers (7-3) at New York Jets (4-6)
- Chicago Bears (3-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (9-1)
You want to believe the Buccaneers, Jets, and Bears could all pull of upsets here, but that seems highly unlikely. Maybe Ryan Fitzpatrick can be something against the Falcons, but then again...it’s Ryan Fitzpatrick. The red-hot Panthers are nipping at the Saints’ heels and trying to catch them, and they want to make sure they do their part in the grand scheme of things. Meanwhile, the top-seeded Eagles don’t seem to be falling off anytime soon, especially against the lowly Bears.