It’s Week 14 across the NFL on Sunday, and there’s some interesting matchups to watch across all of the early kickoffs. Here’s the eight games you’re working with :
- Indianapolis Colts (3-9) at Buffalo Bills (6-6)
- Minnesota Vikings (10-2) at Carolina Panthers (8-4)
- Chicago Bears (3-9) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-7)
- Green Bay Packers (6-6) at Cleveland Browns (0-12)
- San Francisco 49ers (2-10) at Houston Texans (4-8)
- Oakland Raiders (6-6) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-6)
- Dallas Cowboys (6-6) at New York Giants (2-10)
- Detroit Lions (6-6) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-8)
Naturally, the biggest draw figures to the the Vikings and Panthers. Cam Newton and company look to atone for their loss to the Saints last Sunday, and are in the thick of a very interesting NFC Playoff race. The Vikings, led by Case Keenum, are sitting pretty as the league’s top seed in the NFC.
It’ll be worth keeping an eye on the Packers, Cowboys, and Lions in the conference race. Green Bay plays the hapless Browns, and they could likely get Aaron Rodgers back next Sunday. Every win counts at this point of the season.