It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 15 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: back home in the Dome to face the New York Jets. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Ginn Goes Off - Ted Ginn Jr. finishes with at least 170 receiving yards and two TDs. (Bob)
- Kamara Kills It - Alvin Kamara has his first 200-yard scrimmage game with 100 in the air and 100 on the ground. (Brenden)
- Dominance on Both Sides - Jets offense fails to score an offense touchdown. (Sig)
- I Said BOTH Sides - Saints defense scores a TD. (Sig)
- And That’s How - Manti Te’o gets a pick-6. (Bob)
- Ingramania Running Wild - Mark Ingram uses this game to bring his season rushing yard total to over 1,000 for the second year in a row. (Rev)
- Basketball Stats - Cam Jordan finally logs his “triple double” with two passes defended. (Sig)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Mark Ingram has more rushing yards than the entire Jets offensive production.
- Willie Snead finishes with over 75 receiving yards.
- The Saints sack Bryce Petty 4 times in the game.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?