Week 13 sees nine early kickoffs across the NFL, as we wait in anticipation for the New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers game. In the meantime, here’s what we’re treated to.
- Minnesota Vikings (9-2) at Atlanta Falcons (7-4)
- Detroit Lions (6-5) at Baltimore Ravens (6-5)
- New England Patriots (9-2) at Buffalo Bills (6-5)
- San Francisco 49ers (1-10) at Chicago Bears (3-8)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7) at Green Bay Packers (5-6)
- Indianapolis Colts (3-8) at Jacksonville Jaguars (7-4)
- Denver Broncos (3-8) at Miami Dolphins (4-7)
- Kansas City Chiefs (6-5) at New York Jets (4-7)
- Houston Texans (4-7) at Tennessee Titans (7-4)
The Falcons are certainly surging in the conference and NFC South, so it wouldn’t be a bad thing seeing Case Keenum and the Vikings slowing them down. Of course, this game could just end in a tie because rooting for either is a sickening thought. Other than that, not much interest exists for the NFC playoff picture that immediately affects the Saints.