It’s the final week of the regular season across the NFL, with the vast majority of teams finding themselves going home after they take the field on Sunday. Luckily, that won’t be the case for the New Orleans Saints this year. As we wait in anticipation for this afternoon’s kickoff against the Buccaneers, here’s a look at how the Week 17 early games shape up.
- Green Bay Packers (7-8) at Detroit Lions (8-7)
- Houston Texans (4-11) at Indianapolis Colts (3-12)
- Chicago Bears (5-10) at Minnesota Vikings (12-3)
- New York Jets (5-10) at New England Patriots (12-3)
- Washington Redskins (7-8) at New York Giants (2-13)
- Dallas Cowboys (8-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (13-2)
- Cleveland Browns (0-15) at Pittsburgh Steelers (12-3)
The Browns look to avoid making history by going winless, and it won’t be easy playing on the road against the Steelers. There’s some interest watching the Vikings and Eagles play, as they’re the top two seeds in the NFC. Other than that, just enjoy the last action this NFL regular season has to bring with all 32 teams.