It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 15 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: battling the rival Atlanta Falcons in the ATL on Thursday Night Football. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Coincidental Cap - The Saints defense holds the Falcons offense to under 328 total yards. (Hendrix)
- Brees Goes Off - Drew Brees has his first game throwing for 400 yards with 4 passing TDs of the season. (Sig)
- Saints Got Big Sacks - Saints defense sacks Matt Ryan 5 times in the game. (Hendrix)
- Snead Shows Up - Willie Snead logs at least 6 catches in the game. (Sig)
- One Step Further - Snead catches 2 TDs and finishes with 80+ yards. (Bob)
- Icing on the Cake - Matt Ryan throws 3 picks, completes 28 other passes, and the Falcons score 25 points.
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Mark Ingram outrushes the duo of Tevin Coleman and Devonta Freeman.
- Julio Jones is kept under 70 yards and no TDs.
- Matt Ryan is picked off twice.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?