It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 4 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: facing the Miami Dolphins across the pond in London. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Ingram the Workhorse - Mark Ingram hits over 100 rushing yards for the game. (JM)
- Special Special Teams - New Orleans Saints register their first special teams TD. (Chad)
- Scoring Every Way - Saints Defense also scores their first TD of the season. (Chad)
- Season Bests - The Saints register a season-high sack total in the game. (JM)
- Defensive Encore - Saints keep the Dolphins under 300 total yards of offense. (Hendrix)
- Strong Season Debut - Willie Snead finishes with over 100 receiving yards and a score. (Hendrix)
- AP Hits Paydirt - Adrian Peterson scores his first TD as a Saint. (Hendrix)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Willie Snead leads the team in targets, but is second in receiving yards.
- The Saints have back-to-back multiple-turnover games.
- The Saints again put up over 30 points, and again Brees passes for under 300 yards.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?