Per the NFL transactions report on Monday, the New Orleans Saints have re-signed offensive tackle Bryce Harris and added defensive tackle David Parry to round out their 10-man practice squad.
Harris was waived during final cuts, leaving a vacancy in the team’s reserve tackle option. It did make sense for the Saints to bring him back given their reported waiver claim interest in Michael Schofield, especially with Terron Armstead not being close to returning.
As for Parry, he was a fifth-round pick of the Indianapolis Colts in 2015, playing and starting in all 32 games in two seasons.
Here’s your 2017 Saints practice squad, for now:
- David Parry, defensive tackle
- Alex Jenkins, defensive end (league roster exemption for 11th player) - Source)
- Landon Turner, offensive guard
- Max McCaffrey, wide receiver
- Kristjan Sokoli, offensive lineman
- Garrett Griffin, tight end
- Adam Bighill, linebacker
- Cameron Tom, offensive lineman
- John Fullington, offensive lineman
- Arthur Maulet, cornerback
- Travin Dural, wide receiver
More moves are anticipated for the Saints this week, as they gear up for their game against the Vikings on Monday Night Football.