It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the next round of the NFL postseason, a rematch from Week 1 that pits the New Orleans Saints at the Minnesota Vikings. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Saints Score Big - Saints score the most points on Vikings at home since 12/6/15 (38 vs Seahawks). (Sig)
- Odds are Against It - Saints have a 50%+ conversion rate on 3rd down. (Brenden)
- Dynamic Duo - Mark Ingram and Alvin Kamara both go for 100 yards from scrimmage. (Ellias)
- Definitely Bold - Saints get the monkey off their back and win their first road divisional game. (Hendrix)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Case Keenum throws for under 200 passing yards, no passing TDs, and two INTs.
- Saints outsack the Vikings.
- Mark Ingram has over 100 rushing yards.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?