No New Orleans Saints football on Sunday means most all of us can enjoy a rather stress free Week 6. The Detroit Lions, fresh off their win over the Green Bay Packers, are also on the bye this week. Here’s how the nine matchups look.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (4-1)
- Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (2-2-1)
- Buffalo Bills (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3)
- Chicago Bears (3-1) at Miami Dolphins (3-2)
- Arizona Cardinals (1-4) at Minnesota Vikings (2-2-1)
- Indianapolis Colts (1-4) at New York Jets (2-3)
- Seattle Seahawks (2-3) at Oakland Raiders (1-4) *6 p.m. local kickoff in London
- Carolina Panthers (3-1) at Washington Redskins (2-2)
Obviously, there’s games of interest across the NFC South, as many are paying attention to the Falcons at home, but is Jameis Winston enough to get them a ‘W’? The Panthers are also looking to keep pace with the Saints, but will have an interesting test on the road against the Redskins. Arguably, the early game of the day is the Bears at Dolphins — who would have thought?