It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 7 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: on the road against the Baltimore Ravens for Drew Brees (likely) final chance to complete beating the list of all 32 NFL teams. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Sack-Religious - The Saints give up 5 sacks, but 6 of their own. (Brian)
- Drew Dat - Drew throws touchdowns in 3 of the 4 quarters. (Chad)
- Ground - Ingram goes for 100+ on the ground. (Bob)
- And Pound - Saints force 3 turnovers to win. (Brian)
- Pick ‘em - Drew throws his first interception, but the Saints defense intercepts Flacco 3 times. (Bob)
- LOL - Willie Snead throws an interception. (Rev)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Alvin Kamara finishes with over 150 total yards.
- Joe Flacco fails to throw a TD pass in the game.
- Michael Thomas triples up the receiving yards of Willie Snead.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?