It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 8 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a Sunday Night Football match up of the Saints traveling to Minnesota for the third time in two season. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Ground Game Strong - The Saints rush for 150 yards as a team. (Bob)
- VERY Bold - Ken Crawley gets an interception. (Chad)
- Not as bold - Marcus Williams gets an interception. (Bob)
- Brees Has a Solid Game - Drew Brees throws for 375 yards and 3 TDs. (Hendrix)
- Quan-Tum Leap Forward - Tre’Quan Smith has his first 100+ yard receiving game. (Bob)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- The Saints triple up the Vikings rushing game.
- Adam Thielen is finally held to under 100 receiving yards.
- The Saints attempt a fake field goal.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?