NFL Week 8 is here, whether you’re ready or not. Some teams are trying to get back into the playoff race, others are trying to cling to what they have, and then there are the ones in real rebuild mode. The Falcons, Cowboys, Chargers, and Titans are all their bye week. We have seven kickoffs for the early games on Sunday, and here’s what we’re working with.
- Baltimore Ravens (4-3) at Carolina Panthers (4-2)
- New York Jets (3-4) at Chicago Bears (3-3)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3) at Cincinnati Bengals (4-3)
- Seattle Seahawks (3-3) at Detroit Lions (3-3)
- Denver Broncos (3-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-1)
- Washington Redskins (4-2) at New York Giants (1-6)
- Cleveland Browns (2-4-1) at Pittsburgh Steelers (3-2-1)
Obviously, we’ll be paying close attention to what Cam Newton and company do at home, as they are right on the heels of the Saints in the NFC South. Hopefully Justin Tucker makes all of his kicks this week for the Ravens. The Bucs narrowly escaped defeat at the hands of the Browns, and now travel up north to take on a Bengals squad that has lost their last two.
What game will you be watching?