It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 5 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: at home versus the Washington Redskins for Monday Night Football. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Taysom Time - Taysom Hill scores a touchdown. (Hendrix)
- Big Day for the Defense - Saints force three turnovers. (Brian)
- Tom who? - Drew Brees throws for 4 TDs to catch Tom Brady. (Chad)
- Bite your tongue - Drew Brees doesn’t end up breaking Peyton Manning’s career record. (Ellias)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Mark Ingram doubles up Adrian Peterson’s total yards for the game.
- Taysom Hill completes at least one pass.
- Marcus Williams picks off Alex Smith.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?