It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 10 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a battle in the cold on the road against the Cincinnati Bengals. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Deuce-Deuce is Loose - Mark Ingram has his first 100 yard game of the season and scores a TD. (Chad)
- Pick City - Saints defense picks off Andy Dalton three times. (Bob)
- Sack City - Saints defense sacks Dalton four times. (Chad)
- Can’t Guard Mike - Mike Thomas has 150+ yards receiving for the second week in a row. (Bob)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- The Saints rush for more yards than the total offensive yards of the Bengals.
- Alvin Kamara himself also has more total yards than the Bengals offense.
- Saints score more touchdowns than Drew Brees has incompletions.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?