It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 11 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a Thanksgiving showdown against the rival Atlanta Falcons. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Big D - Saints defense scores a touchdown. (Chad)
- Julio Who? - Alvin Kamara finishes with more receiving yards than Julio Jones. (Butler)
- Rub it in - Kamara or Mark Ingram do the “dirty bird” celebration dance in the end zone. (Rev)
- Matty Ice Cold - Matt Ryan turns the ball over three times. (Chad)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Mark Ingram tops over 150 total yards.
- Julio Jones is held under 50 yards.
- Marcus Davenport sacks Matt Ryan again.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?