Suddenly, you wake up and realize there’s just several weeks left of football across the NFL. It’s Week 12, and now the playoff picture becomes very meaningful for those in the hunt. After three Thanksgiving games, we still have seven games on tap for Sunday (Chiefs, Rams on bye week). Here’s how they shape up.
- Oakland Raiders (2-8) at Baltimore Ravens (5-5)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (3-7) at Buffalo Bills (3-7)
- Seattle Seahawks (5-5) at Carolina Panthers (6-4)
- Cleveland Browns (3-6-1) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-5)
- New England Patriots (7-3) at New York Jets (3-7)
- New York Giants (3-7) at Philadelphia Eagles (4-6)
- San Francisco 49ers (2-8) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-7)
With the Saints already playing, most fans can enjoy a relatively stress-free day of football (unless you’re an LSU fan and saw that craziness last night). The Panthers have an interesting home test against the Seahawks, and they need a win to keep pace in the playoff picture after losing two straight.