It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 15 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a divisional Monday Night Football showdown against the Carolina Panthers. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Our RB is better - Alvin Kamara has more total scrimmage yards than Christian McCaffrey. (Bob)
- Cam Can’t - Cam Newton doesn’t finish the game at QB for the Panthers. (Butler)
- Brees Bounces Back - Drew Brees throws for over 300 yards. (Bob)
- Our Davis is better - Demario Davis returns a fumble for a touchdown. (Bob)
- Honorable Mention - Sam Mills sacks Cam Newton twice. (Stephen A. Smith)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Cam Newton throws for less than 150 passing yards.
- Taysom Hill scores a touchdown.
- The Saints record five turnovers.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?