It’s do or die mode for many teams entering Week 15, as the NFL playoff race continues to heat up. Nine early kickoffs are on deck for Sunday, as opposed to just two late games (balance, what’s that!?). Here’s a look at what we’re working with.
- Arizona Cardinals (3-10) at Atlanta Falcons (4-9)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-8) at Baltimore Ravens (7-6)
- Detroit Lions (5-8) at Buffalo Bills (4-9)
- Green Bay Packers (5-7-1) at Chicago Bears (9-4)
- Oakland Raiders (3-10) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-8)
- Dallas Cowboys (8-5) at Indianapolis Colts (7-6)
- Washington Redskins (6-7) at Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9)
- Miami Dolphins (7-6) at Minnesota Vikings (6-6-1)
- Tennessee Titans (7-6) at New York Giants (5-8)
In the late window we have:
- Seattle Seahawks (8-5) at San Francisco 49ers (3-10)
- New England Patriots (9-4) at Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5-1)
The Saints, who won’t play until Monday Night Football when they travel to take on the Panthers, can clinch a first-round bye this week, but they’ll need some Aaron Rodgers magic first before we get there. The Cowboys, who have been at home three straight weeks, will have an interesting test on their hands when they take on the Colts. A lot of eyes will also be on the Vikings and seeing if they are able to hold onto the NFC’s final Wild Card spot.
Perhaps the best thing that could happen today is Atlanta losing again, but it would be very ironic seeing them finish out 7-9.