With it being Week 13 across the NFL, there’s a sense of urgency for most all teams to make their final push for the postseason. For some, it’s more of a reality than others. We have nine matchups on hand for the early slate of games on Sunday. Here’s how it looks.
- Baltimore Ravens (6-5) at Atlanta Falcons (4-7)
- Denver Broncos (5-6) at Cincinnati Bengals (5-6)
- Los Angeles Rams (10-1) at Detroit Lions (4-7)
- Arizona Cardinals (2-9) at Green Bay Packers (4-6-1)
- Cleveland Browns (4-6-1) at Houston Texans (8-3)
- Indianapolis Colts (6-5) at Jacksonville Jaguars (3-8)
- Buffalo Bills (4-7) at Miami Dolphins (5-6)
- Chicago Bears (8-3) at New York Giants (3-8)
- Carolina Panthers (6-5) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-7)
With the Saints losing on Thursday, it opened the door for the Rams to take control of the NFC playoff picture for the top seed. A Falcons loss to Lamar Jackson and company would secure their first .500 or below season since 2015 (Dan Quinn’s first season). The Panthers look to snap a three-game losing streak, and there’s no telling what you’ll get out of the Bucs at home.
Which game will you be watching?