It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 16 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a return to the Dome to face Big Ben and the Pittsburgh Steelers. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Secondary Holds - No Steelers receivers finishes with over 100 yards. (Bob)
- Marcus’s Game of the Year - Marcus Williams records an interception and recovers a fumble. (Butler)
- Brees Bounces Back - Drew Brees throws for over 320 yards. (Bob)
- Teddy Time - Teddy Bridgewater takes the final snap of the game. (Ellias)
- Zooooom - Alvin Kamara has over 100 rushing yards. (Bob)
- Honorable Mention - Joe Greene has a strip sack of Billy Kilmer in the 4th quarte (Stephen A. Smith)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Ted Ginn Jr has over 80 yards from scrimmage.
- Drew Brees isn’t sacked all game.
- The Saints triple up the Steelers rushing yards.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?