Just two weeks are left in the NFL’s regular season for 2018. There’s nine games on deck for early kickoff across Week 16. Here’s a look at all the matchups.
- Atlanta Falcons (5-9) at Carolina Panthers (6-8)
- Cincinnati Bengals (6-8) at Cleveland Browns (6-7-1)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-9) at Dallas Cowboys (8-6)
- Minnesota Vikings (7-6-1) at Detroit Lions (5-9)
- New York Giants (5-9) at Indianapolis Colts (8-6)
- Jacksonville Jaguars (4-10) at Miami Dolphins (7-7)
- Buffalo Bills (5-9) at New England Patriots (9-5)
- Green Bay Packers (5-8-1) at New York Jets (4-10)
- Houston Texans (10-4) at Philadelphia Eagles (7-7)
The Cowboys can clinch the NFC East with a win, and could also do it if both the Eagles and Redskins lose. The Patriots can clinch the AFC East with a win or a Dolphins loss, and it’s kind of crazy that it’s taking them this long to wrap it up. Finally, the Texans can win the AFC South with a victory or Colts and Titans (Saturday game) loss.