It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 17 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a
preseason game against the Carolina Panthers. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Teddy Time (to catch) - Taysom Hill throws a TD pass to Teddy Bridgewater. (Bob)
- Davenport Time - Marcus Davenport records two sacks in the game. (Don)
- D Scores - Alex Anzalones scores a defensive touchdown. (Bob)
- Who? - Vince Biegel sees time on the field for New Orleans. (Rev)
- UDFA Bounceback - Keith Kirkwood has 10+ catches for 100+ yards. (Bob)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Mark Ingram breaks Deuce McAllister’s franchise rushing record.
- The Panthers fail to sack the Saints QBs the entire game.
- Dan Arnold scores a touchdown.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?