The final week of the NFL’s regular season features eight matchups, several that have major playoff implications. Here’s how your Week 17 afternoon shapes up.
- Cleveland Browns (7-7-1) at Baltimore Ravens (9-6)
- Los Angeles Chargers (11-4) at Denver Broncos (6-9)
- Oakland Raiders (4-11) at Kansas City Chiefs (11-4)
- San Francisco 49ers (4-11) at Los Angeles Rams (12-3)
- Chicago Bears (11-4) at Minnesota Vikings (8-6-1)
- Cincinnati Bengals (6-9) at Pittsburgh Steelers (8-6-1)
- Arizona Cardinals (3-12) at Seattle Seahawks (9-6)
- Philadelphia Eagles (8-7) at Washington Redskins (7-8)
The Bears and Rams are fighting over the NFC’s second seed and the ability to get a first-round bye. Essentially, Chicago has to win and Los Angeles needs to lose, and Los Angeles either needs to win or tie OR hope Chicago loses or ties. Meanwhile, the Vikings and Eagles are hoping the other team doesn’t win as they fight for the final playoff spot, but a Minnesota and Philly loss would give the final spot to the Vikings.
Out in the AFC, things are a lot crazier despite having just two spots left in the race. Let’s just say the afternoon will have a ton of excitement to it. Find those full playoff scenarios here.