With one week to go in the NFL’s 2019 Pro Bowl voting, New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees is still at the top of the chart. Currently, Brees has 950,818 votes and has a fairly commanding lead over Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes (884,888 votes).
Here’s the full Top 10 voting, which also includes Alvin Kamara.
- Drew Brees, QB, Saints (950,818)
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Chiefs (884,888)
- Todd Gurley, RB, Rams (747,516)
- Saquon Barkley, RB, Giants (718,108)
- James Conner, RB, Steelers (664,897)
- Jared Goff, QB, Rams (658,150)
- Antonio Brown, WR, Steelers (630,292)
- Alvin Kamara, RB, Saints (582,550)
- Tyreek Hill, RB, Chiefs (560,994)
- Travis Kelce, TE, Chiefs (551,249)
In addition to the Top 10, the Saints do have several players that are the leading vote-getters at their respective position in the NFC. They include OT Terron Armstead (246,931 votes), C Max Unger (243,549 votes), and K Wil Lutz (124,151 votes).
Other players you may or may not be curious about where they fall in the voting process, which you can still cast your vote at http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot.
- Michael Thomas, WR (7th)
- Zach Line, FB (4th)
- Andrus Peat, G (5th)
- Larry Warford, G (7th)
- Ryan Ramczyk, T (4th)
- Cameron Jordan, DE (7th)
- Sheldon Rankins, DT (5th)
- Alex Anzalone, ILB (10th)
- Demario Davis, OLB (10th)
- Marshon Lattimore, CB (7th)
- Marcus Williams, FS (8th)
- Kurt Coleman, SS (9th)
- Justin Hardee, ST (3rd)
- Thomas Morstead, P (4th)
- Taysom Hill, KR (4th)