It’s a pretty common occurrence for fans and analysts to make bold predictions about a game or season. If the prediction doesn’t come true, then that’s OK - you said it was bold! If it DOES come true, though... now you look like a genius!
So in that spirit, some of the Canal Street Chronicles writers were asked to share with me a bold prediction or two for the Week 14 of the regular season for the New Orleans Saints: a rematch from Week 1 of two NFC South rivals, the Saints vs the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. This is their chance to look brilliant!
Here are a few of the bold predictions provided by some of the contributors at Canal Street Chronicles:
- Big Apple - Eli Apple records a pick-six. (Bob)
- Can’t Guard Mike - Michael Thomas catches four touchdowns. (Chad)
- Boom - Mark Ingram has over 100 yards rushing. (Bob)
- Big Ben - Ben Watson finishes with his season-high receiving yards. (Butler)
- Zoom - Alvin Kamara finishes with over 100 receiving yards. (Bob)
Here are my three bold predictions for the game:
- Mike Evans is held to under 50 receiving yards.
- Jameis Winston turns the ball over three times.
- Saints score a special teams TD.
So there are some of our bold predictions for the game. What are yours?